FAQ Jun 3, 2015 22:12:34 GMT -5
Post by Jayef on Jun 3, 2015 22:12:34 GMT -5
This is a living document, it will naturally change over time and forever be a work in progress...
- Who can schedule meets? - Anyone and everyone! If you have an idea, make it a reality. Post your ideas and if possible turn them into meets.
- Why does registration require approval? - Long ago, in a Buffalo far, far away, there was drama. Actually, it wasn't that long ago, and many of us remember it all too well. Certain folks demonstrated a marked inability to play nice with others; certain others openly advocated illegal activity. Given this, we felt taking a cursory look at people before they join might not be such a bad idea. The vast majority of registrants will be approved within minutes of applying.
- Why are the forums 18+? - Some meets will be in private residences, and the legal issues involved with having underage people present are legion. Also, we may want to discuss adult-oriented topics. We encourage you to explore some of the all-ages online communities and seek out other furs under 18, and when you hit that magic age, come back and we'll gladly open the door.
- Is there a Buffalo Furs Facebook group? - In fact there are several, however we are not directly associated with any of them.
- Why are the boards so quiet? - Probably because we're all chatting on Telegram. We have two active Telegram chats associated with the forums, one SFW, one NSFW. We highly recommend starting with the SFW chat first, the details of which (including the rules) can be found here.