Post by Group Owner on Jun 1, 2015 18:31:40 GMT -5
A Brief List of Rules for Using Our Forums:
1. Forum membership is 18+ only. No exceptions.
2. Treat other users the way you wish to be treated. Unless you're a masochist, in which case, treat them the opposite of how you wish to be treated.
3. Keep on topic! Meet postings are for the discussion and organizing of meets. If you have a random thought, create a thread under the 'Random Chatter' section.
4. Insults, trolling, causing of ruckus, and disrespecting others of any sort will not be tolerated. You will be given one warning and then banned.
5. Intense mockery of stupid behavior, however, is encouraged. We all have stuff in the fandom that we hate, we all have opinions and it's good to vent. The goal is to do it in a way that doesn't violate Rule 4, so there should be no name-dropping. If someone did something stupid, chances are they already know about it.
6. Discussion of illegal activity is strictly prohibited. You will be warned once and then banned.
7. Please do not share meet details outside of the forum. Meets are for forum members only.
8. Please keep your posts SFW.
9. Have fun!
ADDENDUM: Posts should also stay within the Pro Boards TOS statement, available here.